12 July, 2011

A Month In Books

I spent the past four weeks traveling by various methods, completely unconnected. No phone, no iPad, no laptop, just a number of books and a lot of sightseeing. 

I had preloaded a number of reviews for this blog, but I thought it might interest you to see what three weeks of reading looks like for me. In addition to magazines, I read the following. I won't review all of these, as I don't review everything. 

The Sony PRS-350 really outperformed the Sony 505 on the road. I think Baby's getting kicked to the curb. You'll have to forgive the lack of formatting, I'm still unpacking.


 
























2 comments:

  1. I hope the 4 weeks unconnected didn't scar you for life? That's a lot of books in 4 weeks! *very impressed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lack of connection was planned - I try to do it for at least a week every year. There are so many demands on me it's hard to know my own thoughts sometimes. Let's me identify who and what I do or do not miss.

    You're the second person to say that! It's less than I used to read so to me it seems like very little.

    ReplyDelete