15 July, 2014

Policy Change And June Reviews

I'm reviewing primarily for Love In The Margins. While I still want to review books and media that don't fit the profile of that site, duplicating reviews here is becoming burdensome. If you're reading me one place, you're likely reading me the other.

With this in mind, my new policy will be to link to my LITM content monthly and only have non LITM content featured here.

April / May / June Reviews:

When The Marquess Met His Match by Laura Lee Guhrke

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Dead Extra by Michael Saucedo and Nik Price

Opinion - M / M Author

Between The Devil and Ian Eversea by Julie Anne Long

Beacon Hill (The Series)

Breaking All The Rules by Rhonda McKnight

The Trouble With Heros by Jo Beverley

Island Peril by Jill Sorenson

Claiming The Duchess by Sherry Thomas

All Beautiful Things by Nicki Salcedo

Fool Me Twice by Meredith Duran

Lakota Dreaming by Connie Gillam

Opinion - Mad Men

Yours Forever by Farrah Rochon

Murdering My Youth by Cady McClain

Opinion - Dudesplaining


No comments:

Post a Comment